Star Wars Day is coming up this Thursday, and as always there will be plenty of different ways to celebrate the occasion. A popular way to make May the 4th extra special is by doing a Star Wars marathon, and TBS is making it easy this year!
On Thursday TBS will be presenting all six of the original Star Wars films on their network, starting with The Phantom Menace at 6:40am ET/PT and running all the way through to Return Of The Jedi, which begins at 8:15pm ET/PT. Those wanting to include The Force Awakens and Rogue One in their marathons will have to break out their Blu-rays. TBS also confirms that this Star Wars Day marathon will be an annual tradition from now on. You can check out the full schedule, along with a promo for the marathon, below:
TBS Celebrates Star Wars Day – Thursday, May 4
- 6:40 a.m. (ET/PT) – Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
- 9:25 a.m. (ET/PT) – Star Wars: Attack of the Clones
- 12:20 p.m. (ET/PT) – Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith
- 3:10 p.m. (ET/PT) – Star Wars: A New Hope
- 5:40 p.m. (ET/PT) – Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
- 8:15 p.m. (ET/PT) – Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
Follow The Star Wars Underworld on Twitter @TheSWU for more updates about this story and other breaking Star Wars news.