Want to get your hands on some Rogue One: A Star Wars Story apparel and support a great cause? Thanks to Star Wars: Force For Change and Disney theme Parks, you'll be able to do just that starting next week! Today, the Disney Parks Blog announced that T-shirts featuring the official Rogue One logo will be available for purchase at various locations at both Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida and Disneyland in Anaheim, California. In addition, 25% of the retail price of the shirts will be donated to UNICEF to benefit their "Kid power" program.
The shirts will be available in adult and child sizes beginning May 4th, A.K.A "Star Wars Day". The apparel will not be purchasable on the Disney Park online store or the Shop Disney Parks mobile app. They will be only be available exclusively at the following locations in Disney Parks:
- Disneyland park – The Star Trader and Star Wars Launch Bay
- Downtown Disney District – D-Street and World of Disney
Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Tatooine Traders and Star Wars Launch Bay
- Disney Springs – Star Wars Galactic Outpost and Once Upon A Toy
- Magic Kingdom Park – Merchants of Venus
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story hits theaters December 16th!
Source: Disney Parks Blog
Follow The Star Wars Underworld on Twitter @TheSWU for more updates about this story and other breaking Star Wars news.