The hype surrounding The Force Awakens is intensifying with every day we get closer to December 18th! Entertainment Weekly is doing their part build on the excitement and reveal new information about the film in their latest issue. This morning they revealed the cover of their Fall movie preview issue which features Kylo Ren in a snowy setting brandishing his now infamous Tr-Saber, which you can see above. They also gave us a preview of six questions that they will be asking director J.J. Abrams in this issue. They will no doubt reveal much about the film, that is, if Abrams decides to give some straight answers. You can check them out here:
- Before signing on to direct, what was the question Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy asked Abrams about the galaxy that made him decide he had to know the answer, even if it meant devising it himself?
- Who is Adam Driver’s villainous wielder of the crossguard-lightsaber? What is his relationship with Darth Vader … and is Kylo Ren his original name?
- What was it like on Harrison Ford’s first day back on the clock as Han Solo, when he finally set foot back on the Millennium Falcon after three decades?
- From whom (or what) does Daisy Ridley’s character Rey rescue the ball-droid BB-8 amid the desolate sands of Jakku?
- Which cult-horror movie inspired one of the main characters, and what cuddly child’s toy led to the name of another?
- What are the odds Abrams may come back for Episode IX?
And lastly, but certainly not least, they released a gallery of photos from The Force Awakens. Some we've seen before, others are brand new and breathtakingly cool:
Sources: EW.com, Ew.com
Follow The Star Wars Underworld on Twitter @TheSWU for more updates about this story and other breaking Star Wars news.