Disney and Lucasfilm have stepped up their game as of late to bring us some awesome new mobile games and apps. One of the most popular new games is Star Wars: Commander which, as the title implies, puts you in command of an army that you can build, upgrade and battle other players with. The game is set between A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back and allows you to fight as either the Empire or the Rebellion on planets like Tatooine. Today, a new trailer for an upgrade titled "Worlds In Conflict" was released and it revealed that several new planets are being added to Commander, including Er'kit, Yavin IV, Dandoran and Hoth. Check out the trailer below:
Some new modifications to the gameplay and were also introduced:
- Base Relocation: Build and upgrade a Planetary Command building to scout out new worlds and move your base across the galaxy
- Galaxy Map: Explore the galaxy, gather intel on your allies or rivals, and see the status of worlds in conflict
- World Conflicts: Fight for your faction in ongoing tournament-style conflicts on each world and earn Loot Bonuses that pay out when you battle rivals
Fixes and improvements:
- Updated leaderboards: Improved surfacing of all Commanders
- Squad donations: Know which Commanders donated troopers to your Squad Center request
Star Wars: Commander - Worlds In Conflict is available for IOS, Android and Windows devices right now!
Source: Star Wars(YouTube)
Follow The Star Wars Underworld on Twitter @TheSWU for more updates about this story and other breaking Star Wars news.