Friday, May 23, 2014

'Star Wars: Attack Squadrons' Cancelled

2 comments
By: Dominic Jones

It's another sad day in the world of Star Wars video games.  It was announced today that the upcoming free-to-play browser game Star Wars: Attack Sqaudrons has been cancelled.  The following was posted on the game's official Facebook Page,

We want to thank all of the fans who participated in the closed beta of Star Wars: Attack Squadrons.

After much consideration, we have decided to cease development so that we can focus on other Star Wars game experiences.

We truly appreciate the time you spent engaging in the beta.

The game was announced back in December and Beta testing had been going on for a few months now.   As for the future of Star Wars video games, we do have the next installment in the Battlefront franchise to look forward to.  Plus E3 is next month so who knows what else could be announced!


You can follow Dominic on Twitter: @DominicJ25 
  

2 comments:

David Molinarolo said...

Bishop76 said...

Post a Comment

 
This site is not endorsed by Lucasfilm Ltd. or Disney and is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The official Star Wars site can be found at www.starwars.com. Star Wars, the Star Wars logo, all names and pictures of Star Wars characters, vehicles and any other Star Wars related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Lucasfilm Ltd., or their respective trademark and copyright holders. All original content of this site, both graphical and textual, is the intellectual property of The Star Wars Underworld - unless otherwise indicated.
Site template © 2011 DheTemplate.com. Supported by PsPrint Emeryville and homeinbayarea.com